This week i wanted to create a garden of flowers (Really into creating handmade flowers lately).. Finally im done and really excited to share it with you all
Size: 9’x 9′ Inches
I started off by making a shadow box (Used 14 layers of chip board to create the depth)
For the background i embossed some bricks and blended some acrylic paints over the white card stock .. I used almost 6-7 layers of hand-painted and hand-cut flowers to go behind the garden gate, and used pop dots to give dimension. I used Water colors to paint all my flowers.
All the flowers (big and small) you see on the card are completly hand made (hand-painted, hand-cut and hand-folded).
If you guys want a tutorial on how i created these flowers, please leave a comment below.
I used multiple layers of 2D and 3D flowers throughout the card for some interest
I did not completly seal the front gate together, to show you guys how it looks from the inside
Painted the lock in black and then rubbed some gold rub-on and finished off by dry brushing some white acrylic
Used white corrugated card stock to create pillars like flower pots and inserted some bushes that i found in my back yard .. Again the rose buds are hand made.
Some more closeups of the rose buds on the bushes.
Couldnt think of any other sentiment to go with this card.. if you have a better idea for the sentiment, please leave a suggestion on the comments section below 🙂
So this my card for this week…i hope u liked it.
Will see you guys soon with some other creation.
Happy Crafting 🙂
I would like to include this card for the following challenges:
- http://artful-crafting.com/wordpress/2016/05/challenge-13-layer-it/ (Challenge # 13)
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.de/ (ATG)
- http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/ (Mid Summer Challenge)
- http://craftinginabeautifulmess.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-48-challenge-winner.html (Challenge # 48)