Hello Beautiful Crafters!
Lets have a look at this scary card i made for the Dark Challenge this month. Have tried by best to give it an old grunge and creepy look (hehe)
Used Water colors through out the card and Glossified the wounds of the zombie to give some dimension… The camera couldn’t pick but the zombie has a light layer of shimmer on it (i.e wink of stella).
For the Eye i painted a white pearl to make it look like an eye, glossified it and attached some thread as veins (creepy and disgusting han :p )
This is how the front looks like (The camera couldnt pick the right colors, but the card is quite distressed and grungy in live)
The sentiment that i used is “You Look Delicious” clearly because if matches well with the expressions of my zombie..
The guts that u see on the top left corner of the sentiment is made out of tissue paper.
(Couldnt sleep at night after making this card as i had to go through a lot of scary movie images for inspiration lol)
Anyway Thanks a lot for clicking in.. Please give it a thumbs up if you like it.. Also leave a comment below to let me know your thoughts on it..
See you Guys REAl Soon
I would Like to Include my Card to the following challenges:
- http://darkndaring.blogspot.com/ (Dark Challenge)
- http://the-dark-attic-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (Dark Challenge)
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.de/ (ATG)
- http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.de/ (ATG)
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ (ATG)
- http://cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)
- http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/ (ATG)